improving the quality of live
- ISBN: 9780761924340
- Editorial: SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Fecha de la edición: 2002
- Lugar de la edición: London. Reino Unido
- Edición número: 2nd ed.
- Encuadernación: Rústica
- Medidas: 24 cm
- Nº Pág.: 438
- Idiomas: Inglés
The authors provide a fully revised and updated Second Edition of the bestselling benchmark work. It is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary guide for planning and implementing social and behavioural campaigns in the health and social sectors:
-offering the most up-to-date coverage in the field, the authors show how organizations devoted to social change can use commercial marketing concepts and tools to effectively influence the beliefs, attitudes, and actions of individuals
- taking a hands-on approach, students and professionals are taken through the entire process of putting together a successful campaign which includes: analysing the environment, establishing target audiences, objectives and goals, designing market strategies, and developing a plan for evaluation and monitoring
- each chapter contains case highlights, written by professionals from a wide range of agencies and organizations. They give readers an insight into the capabilities of their own organizations and the political and economic realities surrounding them.
This important new work also contains clear and helpful aids that target both the student and professional needs
Helpful features that include key chapter questions, chapter overviews, end of chapter summaries, terms and concepts and many more
It is engrossing, easy to use and informative with an extensive collection of graphics and photographs that reinforce important concepts. Additionally, an appendix includes worksheets that show the step by step process of creating a social marketing campaign.
This is a `Must Have' for all those involved in the fields of marketing, health and communication.