how to create and communicate more effective strategies
- ISBN: 9781118707234
- Editorial: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Fecha de la edición: 2015
- Lugar de la edición: New York. Estados Unidos de Norteamérica
- Encuadernación: Cartoné
- Medidas: 23 cm
- Nº Pág.: 230
- Idiomas: Inglés
A visual and interactive guide to building and communicating strategies that actually work
YOUR STRATEGY HAS SEVEN SECONDS TO CAPTIVATE ITS AUDIENCE So how are you going to present it? A big wordy document? A lengthy address? Slides full of bullet points?
The best way to engage and involve people is through pictures. Strategy Builder shows you how to creatively combine the best strategy frameworks to orient and animate strategy discussion and development in your team. This visual, interactive guide, with illustrations by Visory, uses real world examples and practical tips to help you:
- Discover the five key foundations that every strategy should be built upon.
- Draw compelling and unique pictures that capture your organization s distinct strategies.
- Develop your skills as a leader of strategy discussions.
- Understand how to use interactive drawing to engage others and achieve buy.