Private equity in action
case studies from developed and emerging markets
- ISBN: 9781119328032
- Editorial: Wiley-Blackwell
- Fecha de la edición: 2017
- Lugar de la edición: New Jersey. Estados Unidos de Norteamérica
- Encuadernación: Cartoné
- Medidas: 23 cm
- Volumen: 2 vols.
- Nº Pág.: 791
- Idiomas: Inglés
This set combines the definitive guide to private equity with its case book companion, providing readers with both the tools used by industry professionals and the means to apply them to real-life investment scenarios.
1) Mastering Private Equity was written with a professional audience in mind and provides a valuable and unique reference for investors, finance professionals, students and business owners looking to engage with private equity firms or invest in private equity funds. From deal sourcing to exit, LBOs to responsible investing, operational value creation to risk management, the book systematically distils the essence of private equity into core concepts and explains in detail the dynamics of venture capital, growth equity and buyout transactions.
With a foreword by Henry Kravis, Co-Chairman and Co-CEO of KKR, and special guest comments by senior PE professionals.
2) Private Equity in Action takes you on a tour of the private equity investment world through a series of case studies written by INSEAD faculty and taught at the world s leading business schools. The book is an ideal complement to Mastering Private Equity and allows readersto apply core concepts to investment targets and portfolio companies in real-life settings. The 19 cases illustrate the managerial challenges and risk-reward dynamics common to private equity investment.
Written with leading private equity firms and their advisors and rigorously tested in INSEAD s MBA, EMBA and executive education programmes, each case makes for a compelling read.