Essential statistics, regression, end econometrics
- ISBN: 9780123822215
- Editorial: Academic Press, Inc.
- Fecha de la edición: 2011
- Lugar de la edición: Whaltman (MSS). Estados Unidos de Norteamérica
- Encuadernación: Cartoné
- Medidas: 28 cm
- Nº Pág.: 394
- Idiomas: Inglés
Essential Statistics, Regression, and Econometrics provides students with a readable, deep understanding of the key statistical topics they need to understand in an econometrics course. It is innovative in its focus, including real data, pitfalls in data analysis, and modeling issues (including functional forms, causality, and instrumental variables). This book is unusually readable and non-intimidating, with extensive word problems that emphasize intuition and understanding. Exercises range from easy to challenging and the examples are substantial and real, to help the students remember the technique better.
- Readable exposition and exceptional exercises/examples that students can relate to
- Website includes java applets and Excel applications
- Focuses on key methods for econometrics students without including unnecessary topics
- Covers data analysis not covered in other texts
- Ideal presentation of material (topic order) for econometrics course