Equity Markets, Valuation, and Analysis
- ISBN: 9781119632931
- Editorial: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Fecha de la edición: 2020
- Lugar de la edición: Hoboken (NJ). Estados Unidos de Norteamérica
- Colección: Wiley Finance Series
- Encuadernación: Cartoné
- Medidas: 24 cm
- Nº Pág.: 448
- Idiomas: Inglés
Sharpen your understanding of the financial markets with this incisive volume
Equity Markets, Valuation, and Analysis brings together many of the leading practitioner and academic voices in finance to produce a comprehensive and empirical examination of equity markets.
Masterfully written and edited by experts in the field, Equity Markets, Valuation, and Analysis introduces the basic concepts and applications that govern the area before moving on to increasingly intricate treatments of sub-fields and market trends. The book includes in-depth coverage of subjects including:
· The latest trends and research from across the globe
· The controversial issues facing the field of valuation and the future outlook for the field
· Empirical evidence and research on equity markets
· How investment professionals analyze and manage equity portfolios
This book balances its comprehensive discussion of the empirical foundations of equity markets with the perspectives of financial experts. It is ideal for professional investors, financial analysts, and undergraduate and graduate students in finance.